The National Auto Body Council Body (NABC) announced that Wesco has joined the auto body repair industry’s first philanthropic organization as a Tier One Partner.
Click here to read more
As a tier one partner, Wesco will work alongside an elite consortium of collision repair facilities, rental car companies, parts and materials suppliers, insurance companies, recyclers automobiles, salvage companies, towing companies, industry consultants and more to serve communities across the country with programs that help change and save lives every day.
“We are honored to welcome Wesco to the National Auto Body Council at our highest level of partnership,” said Bill Garoutte, President and CEO of NABC. “Wesco is known throughout the industry for its leadership in dispensing solutions for the collision repair industry. We look forward to seeing them participate in our NABC Recycled Rides program, the NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication initiative and the NABC Drive Out Distraction project, as well as our NABC golf fundraisers and annual NABC awards programs. .
Wesco is the premier supplier of paint and equipment to the automotive refinish, industrial, commercial, aerospace and marine markets, serving coast to coast with a huge presence on both coasts and more than 140 stores and distribution centers. In business for over 45 years, Wesco prides itself on providing exceptional service and the best quality products in the industry. Wesco values their business relationships, taking pride in evaluating and distributing products, services and know-how, all of which are key elements in the success of its customers.
“The Wesco Group is delighted to support NABC and its mission,” said Josh Cox, vice president of sales for Wesco. “We share the same vision of supporting the community and being leaders in the automotive industry from coast to coast. With 50 years of business on the horizon, Wesco is committed to the success of our industry and we look forward to a long partnership with NABC.
NABC Tier 1 Partners enjoy a portfolio of benefits, including:
- Company logo displayed on homepage and with a dedicated homepage on the NABC website
- Logo on NABC marketing communication materials
- Inclusion of company logo on all promotional materials for NABC Recycled Rides, NABC FREE and NABC Drive Out Distraction events hosted by NABC
- Logo and verbal recognition at all NABC events
- Company logo displayed on signage at all national and regional industry events NABC attends
- Company name on signage at all national and regional industry events NABC attends
- Priority opportunity and choice of sponsorships at NABC events
- Reserved seating at NABC-sponsored events
- Announcement of the press release when joining or renewing
- Press access when available at NABC hosted events
- Priority opportunity to participate in NABC events
- A foursome at the Palm Springs Annual Golf Fundraiser
- Events featured on all NABC media platforms
- Inclusion in the NABC Membership Directory
- Annual access to four NABC Recycled Rides vehicles and one NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication event (FREE)
- Access to an NABC Drive Out Distraction Toolkit
- Access to a national nonprofit database for NABC Recycled Rides
- Free marketing and publicity materials, public relations advice, contacts with local media
For more information about NABC, visit nationalautobodycouncil.org.